Highly Energy-Efficient Centre Pivot Windows FTT
Highly Energy-efficient Centre Pivot Windows FTT
FTT U8 Thermo with coefficient Uw=0.58W/m2K
FTT U6 - with coefficient Uw=0.80W/m2K
FTT R3 - with coefficient Uw=0.81W/m2K, Rw=40dB
- Installation range: 15-70o.
- Wide range of accessories
|FTT U8 Thermo
|acoustic insulation Rw:
|inert gas filled with panes:
|toughened external glass:
- Special roof windows intended for energy-efficient and passive construction. The glazing unit is set in a specially designed sash frame. It has wider wooden profiles, compared with a standard window. This design minimizes the phenomenon of thermal bridges and provides better insulation of the window. FTT Thermo U8 window with a heat transfer coefficient of Uw = 0.58 W/m2K is the warmest roof window on the market. Supplied and installed complete with flashing EHV-AT Thermo. As standard, it is also equipped with a set of insulation flashings XDK consisting of insulation set XDP and air-tight flashing XDS.Windows opened via pivot with hinges positioned above the window mid-height, thanks to which even a tall person can comfortably stand upright by the open window. Special window structure utilising wider sash frames and quadruple sealing system.
- Easy washing the external glass and fastening awning blind thanks to a special bolt which blocks the sash when rotated through 180°.
- Increased burglary-resistance – topSafe system.