Light Tunnel with Flexible Light tTransmitting Tube SLT
The SLT light tunnel’s main role is to supply the interior with the proper amount of natural light. The application of such skylights makes it possible to illuminate all rooms in the building, even those which cannot be fitted with roof windows or vertical windows. Dimly lit interiors such as bathrooms, dressing rooms, corridors, staircases or basements can be
particularly uncomfortable to use. Thanks to the light tunnel the natural light gets into the building enhancing the user’s comfort and enabling electricity saving. The SLT light tunnel conveys the daylight which gets into the light transmitting tube through the dome mounted onto the roof. Subsequently, the sun’s rays reflected from the walls of the flexible, reflective tube are directed downwards onto the light diffuser. The diffuser fitted into the ceiling spreads the light, evenly illuminating the whole interior. The light tunnel SLT PLUS version may also be used at night, after installing a light bulb.
- Light tunnel consists of the following parts: dome, flashing, light transmitting tube, prismatic and transparent diffuser and ceiling frame;
- Flexible light transmitting tube allows easy fitting around any constructional obstacles therefore reducing the cost and time of installation;
- Specially prepared flashings guarantee tightness and ease of fitting;
- Light tunnels are suitable for roofs with pitches between 15° – 60° or for flat roofs (available to order);
- There are three types of flashings available; for flat, profiled and high profiled roof coverings;
- 7 year warranty period.